Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Inside Looking Out Looking In!

Is this cool or what. I was outside taking a picture of Smokey the cat as he looked outside, and the outside reflected in the window and looked like he was outside looking in! All rights to this image are reserved for R A Mahaffey Promotions TM and may not be reproduced without permission. (sorry, had to say that)

I left VA and went to KY and stayed with some great people, Janet and Rodney (their cat Smokey). They made me feel right at home and kept me an extra day when my bike had some trouble. I broke down outside of Lexington and had to be towed to Louisville. Turned out to be an easy fix by resetting codes somehow. Bluegrass Harley Davidson fixed it and donated two nice shirts for the auction when I get back to Seattle.

Speaking of the auction, I had an idea that maybe we could do a run for Robin's Ride and have it end up at the auction. More ways to raise money for the charities! You are all invited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home