Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Athens Georgia AMA Women's Motorcycle Conference

Hey there :-)
I'm in my booth at the conference, selling my little pins and talking to lots of women riders. It's been good to see so many ladies riding in from all over the country - and some have come from different countries to be here, I think 10 in all.
I'm sorry there are no pictures yet - the darned blog won't upload them. However, I am adding an image page to my site for all of those extra pictures - like lots from New Orleans. That should be functional by tomorrow I think, maybe even later today.
I'm going to check with tech support and get this image thing fixed so I can keep putting pics up with my comments. I'm working on that right now - so I better get back to it!
Oh - and did you see my new map on the site? Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Hi Robin, sometimes the image thing gets me too.... so I downloaded (free) Hello from Picasa. Just go into that site and download it and you can upload as many photos and blog lines you want. You can comment under your photos too. Its easy that way and sometimes easier to do than the blog.

Did you meet Petra yet (V-Twin Mama)?!

Happy Trails
KT Did

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home