Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Saturday, July 15, 2006

In New York Today



I arrived in New Jersey Friday night, and just as I got to the toll booth and pulled over to see where I was, I noticed my foot pad for the gear shift was missing! Don't know when it fell off or how I could not notice.

Got it fixed today and headed in to New York to meet up with an old friend from the coffee industry - Scott Rogers - who used to be the east coast rep to my west coast for Tea & Coffee Trade Journal. He's a good guy for sure. Thanks for dinner Scott and for your help. Since all of your pictures are in video I don't have one here for you. :=(

We also ate with Richard and Bernice - owners of Ceylon Treasures Tea company. I will be helping them tomorrow at their booth in the Everything 4 Coffee and Tea trade show in NYC. I should have been in helping them today but for the bike trauma. Also great people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Wheww Robin! I happen to agree with you on the best side of the bear! Be safe.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home