Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Some People are Just Small

I know of only one, maybe 2 people who could be this mean - actually one and SHE isn't worth the bother. I know who I am - and from the sounds of it Ktdid, Road Captain and Harley Girl - you do to. Thanks.

Today was long - left at about 8:30 am and just checked in at about 11:30pm. Went back in to Kansas City today on the suggestion of Ron - the gentleman from the hail storm - who arranged for me to be at Reno's Yamaha while they had a special promo going on and got me some air time. Thank you Ron - you worked very hard to spread the word and I appreciate it very much. These are the real and selfless people who are out there.

Actually - I wondered how long before something like this would happen. There's always someone who can't see others do well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Lucky we are in the computer age where the "delete" button is a perfect accessory.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home