Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Monday, June 19, 2006

Chick's Ride, Good Job Kim and Amy!


I arrived in Casper, WY late Friday night so that I could get up and go on the Chick's Run Saturday morning. We all got together and rode from Casper to Sheridan. What a ride. The speed limit is 75, and I'm used to 60! That's my bike in the left corner.

The lady with the horn is Amy trying to round us all up for the ride. The lady to the far right is Kim. This is their 5th run, and they have worked very hard to make it a success. I was the winner of the longest ride to reach the ride, which is going to look pretty short at the end of Robin's Ride. They were also very generous and let me announce my ride to their riders. And just when you think it can't get any better, I was saying goodbye to all at breakfast and when I turned to leave, Kim called me back and gave me a contribution from her, Amy and the band from the night before. I have been in a band and have learned from watching RJ in a band, that the talented musicians we see are only paid to move their equipment around, not for their talent. Thanks to "Jester's Court" for the music and your heart felt contribution! And Thanks to Kim and Amy for contacting me and letting me know about your ride!

The blue bike is owned by Nash Montana - that's her nickname - and the detail on this bike was like none I've seen. It was too cool. Thanks for letting me take the picture Nash.

I am behind the green bike with its owner Joy - and she really is - a joy. She is selling this bike so her husband can build her another. You remember you are worth it all Joy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home