Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Monday, June 19, 2006

Good Eats in Polson MT



Quick note. If you are ever going to Flathead Lake, Mt- which you should - you must stop by Papa Don's for some of the best BBQ I have ever had. Just look at these ribs! The beans were like none I have ever had and quite good. Had to share :-)



And shouldn't a girl have some good BBQ after helmet hair like this!!! My friend Sally thought it quite amusing. We have been friends since High School in Missoula, MT. She still lives there and we hook up from time to time. Once we lost touch for 15 years. Shouldn't let that happen with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home