Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fluffy - how do I write you?

Hi there Fluffy - I'm in Loveland Colorado at this moment - where are you? Maybe we can meet up before Georgia - that would be fun. E-mail me at robin@robinsrideforwomen.com

Thanks for keeping me at your house Lisa (Kim's friend in Laramie, WY)!! Steve was great fun (that's a cat people), wish I would have taken a picture of him. Thanks for pointing out the CO, WY mistake. I was making changes while you were reading it. Wow - Nice to know you were on the blog :-) And for those of you who didn't see, I had Loveland in WY instead of CO originally


Here's another picture for all.

This is between Cheyenne and Laramie, WY. Good day of travel, lots of wind and my motorcycle engine light came on a couple of times - which worried me.

This is one of the guys at Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson in Loveland, CO (Bo I think - I'll fix it tomorrow if it's not). I stopped to see if they could figure out why the light came on. Seems there isn't a problem, and I had a chance to meet Dana, their marketing person who is trying to help me get some air time on 107.9 The Bear radio station. I have to call the morning guy at 6am - arghhhh - to see if they can fit me in. Hope so.

You know I need to make noise out there to get more pledges! Haven't gotten any for a week on my web site! What's up with that? Am I not asking right? Send me input and suggestions on the pledge page please.

2 Comments:

Blogger AlexDreamz said...

I love ya, Robin, but Loveland is in COLORADO!!

Glad to hear nothing's wrong with your bike... ride safe!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Robin's Ride said...

Hey Alex - thanks for the correction.
:-) Look again - I fixed it.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home