Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Friday, September 15, 2006

When I get back to Seattle...

A cup of coffee from a rainy day in Georgia - Isn't that a song?? But seriously - I was sitting in the rain on the porch of a B&B.

Hey - I just found out that I get a 10x10 booth space at Coffee Fest Seattle - which is also at the time of my auction. Well the auction is on Saturday the 28th and will be a big Halloween pary/auction thanks to H-D of Seattle, and the show starts on October 27th. Come see me! All you coffee people be sure to check my support list for all the magazines and shows and companies related to coffee. If you want to start or improve a coffee shop, all of these are great resources. And don't forget I'm raising money for Grounds for Health, a charity based in the coffee industry.
So at this point - I want to thank every company and every person who has support Robin's Ride for Women. One person can make a difference, but sometimes that difference is asking for help from others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

checking in Robin! Glad to see you are okay and the ride is doing well.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home