Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Friday, September 15, 2006

AhHa! Today the pictures are working!

So here is the two headed turtle (anyone out there know someone who needs a two headed turtle?) and me in the cotton field. And now I'm over 14,000 miles into the trip. It's coming down to the wire - will she do it---of course she will :-) So have you checked out my map lately? What a crack up! And it's going to get worse. What a great ride plan huh. Well, sometimes you just have to go where you just have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home