Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Friday, September 15, 2006

The dog ate my glasses!

So if I type kdin of funny it's because I can;'t see :-)
I was staying in Saint Louis night vlk before last (see I can't really see what I'm doing) I visited Thomas Coffee (they do the Harley Davidson coffee) and Tom has two totally cute little girl Scotties. Well they liked me but they loved my glasses :-) I'll have them back next week, so if you see a red Harley bumping into things as it goes down the road, it's just me.

Here's a treat - it's my grand children - Race and Olivia. Aren't they adorable!!! I should have gotten these up long ago. They got to sit on Grandma's bike. Race liked it, but Olivia wasn't sure. Maybe in a few years she might change her mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home