Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Monday, October 02, 2006

Almost Home!

It's over 18,000 miles now and I'll be back home in 12 days! Hope I see lots of you when I get back. If you are in the Seattle area check with Harley Davidson of Seattle and see what is planned for my return. I hope lots of you are there when I take that last leg home. And I'm getting pretty excited about the auction/dinner we will have soon after I return. So many people are working hard to make sure it's a memorable event and lots of fun too!

Boy yesterday was hot, hot, and hot! Riding through New Mexico and Arizona the last couple of days has almost dried me out. If ever you want to get into the habit of drinking lots of water, this is the place.

Keep watching - keep writing - keep helping each other!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Hi Robin!
What is your route going home? Are you coming through southern california?

10:22 PM  
Blogger AlexDreamz said...

Hi Robin!

Glad to hear the ride is going so well... bet you're ready to sleep in your own bed again - but will you recognize it?! :)

Safe riding,
Alex, Lisa, hey you, umm.... well, you know me by one of those names!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home