Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Sunday, October 08, 2006

995 Miles To Go! I'm going to beat 20,000!

I'm in CA and only have 995 miles to go, but I'm still showing up on the 14th. Come on out and meet me - see me back home!

And those of you who are just coming to the site - this is a fund raiser so I hope you'll check out my Contribution page where you can use PayPal - or just put a dollar in an envelope and mail it to Robin's Ride For Women, P O Box 2073, Bothell, WA 98041. Give until it feel good! Help me help these peoplw who need it so much.

And those of you who have been following me on this great ride - THANK YOU! You have helped me through both good and bad. But really nothing has been that bad. It's been quite exceptional!

Don't forget, I'll be having an aucion on November 16th at Harley Davidson of Seattle in Lynnwood with all kinds of good things companies have been donating. I even have a $2500 complete guided pheasant hunt in South Dakota on the list of auction items. More to come so don't forget to check the Sponsor List page for the list of other auction items.

Hugs and love to all!!!!!!! And don't go away yet - lots more to come. See what I'll be doing in the future - it could include you :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home