Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Saturday, October 14, 2006

20,226 Miles - I beat the 20,000 by 226!




I did it and now I'm staying in my jammies until Monday!!! :-)
Thanks to H-D of Seattle in Lynnwood for the great return home party! Thanks for ABATE in Longview and Women on Wheels from Kitsap and the Great Northwest HOG chapter for riding me in! And thanks April - you and ABC's KOMO ch4 news have been a great source of support and help!

Now the work continues! I'll be getting more sponsorships sold and the Auction arranged. MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR NOVEMBER 16, 2006! It's a Black Leather Affair! Food, live music, silent auction, wine, beer, too much fun - and maybe even a brand new Harley Davidson for some lucky person!!
Watch my site and H-D of Seattle's site for information. You can get to them via my home page.

I'm not done yet... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Barry, you need to understand... any way one can give to a great cause... one should... I wonder how much you have given!? As far as the "look at me" factor... SOMEONE BETTER BE LOOKING! If no one knew about her...how the heck could she do this?! Remember, it takes more than one to get the "give factor" out there--something maybe you should consider before you write such a self serving comment!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home