Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meeting Genevieve from www.WomenRidersNow.com

Hi All - I'm back!


I've been riding through Montana and I just arrived in Emigrant, Mt and am sitting across from Genevieve Schmitt, the publisher of the online magazine for women riders (and anyone really). She was the very first person that I contacted to ask for support and to get some exposure. She wasted no time at all in publishing my story and updated it just yesterday to reflect that I have started this great adventure.

You know - I really think we should stop believing all of that negative stuff we read and see in the news because I'm meeting the best people!! Oh, and she offered me a bed tonight and I gratefully accepted. Now that's what I'm talking about - Montana hospitality at it's best.

If you have never gone to her site, you must go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Ohhh Robin!! I am so excited for you! I have been up to Northern California and just read your posts. I surely was thinking of you on the 10th and it looks like you had a great take-off!!! Ms. Smith of all--Whooo hooo!!! You take it all in and enjoy girl! I am living vicariously through you on this trip and look forward to reading more!! Know I/we women are thinking of you and wish you the best of all Happy Trails!!!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home