Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Virgin Blogger

Help - I just got the best comments from Kt Did and bar bar a and I don't know how to answer. What a putz! I even sent one off to one of you and don't know where it went. This is so embarrasing. I need Blogger 101, can you help?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Hey Robin, You are doing just fine. Just write when you want and people will check in. Its fun and you get to know a community out here that loves riding too. There are a number of blog links on my site...just take a look at them and the comments and the comments to the comments. Remember when we first started riding, just learn as you go from there...I am turning 52 next month and have been riding for just a year and love it...it was a dream of mine too! Do put your spam blocker on though!! For your own sake in not losing the site to spammers.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Robin's Ride said...

Thanks kt
I'll check out the spam blocker, and you are right about practice makes perfect.
After reading your profile, I decided to update mine. I was leaving info out for privacy, but I can see how it is fun to sharel.
You can contact me on my e-mail and maybe we can hook up when I'm in your area. You could join up for a short ride. I hadn't ridden in over 30 years when I took it up in spring of 'o5. Good job! It really ads to your life doesn't it.
Thanks again for adding me to your site and for the pep talk.
Robin
Keep in touch.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Biker Betty said...

Hi Robin,

Blogger can be frustrating at times. I found that when I experimented around I learned a lot. One hint that was given to me by Christine at Christine's Corner (her link is on KT's & my pages)is to save a copy of your template in a word document. Then if something bad goes wrong, you can copy it and put it back on the template.

I found it pretty confusing at first, but I'm lucky that I actually do know Christine and called her for help a few times. I know you have KT and you're welcome to ask me questions too. KT has been doing this much longer then me. I've added you to my links. What you're doing is great!! I did see your original website, but my link to it doesn't work anymore.

Good luck on your journey and I will come back to see how things are going, Betty :)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home