Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Friends

Hi Kim, KT and Petra! I love coming here and finding notes!!!

Kim - you are incredible! I want everyone to know that she didn't know me from Adam, and she took it upon herself to contact every ABATE group in the universe - well at least the entire US - and that's some task. Watch for her in the future - she knows how to make things happen and she will be doing good things for all of us women riders...Kim - you know that you will :-)

KT and Petra, I am going to make sure we hook up on the ride. I will be by both of you this summer so we just have to keep in touch.

Hugs to all of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Can't wait to meet you on your ride. You will have friends in every state--how exciting!!! Ride Safe and have a great send-off Saturday--I will be surely thinking of you Robin!!!!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

OKAY YOU!!!
Today is your big day!!!
Just a note of best wishes and have fun, fun, fun........vrrrooommmmmmming around America!!!
Take big breathes, relax the shoulders and RIIIIIDDDDDDDE! I will be checking in on your adventures.

Happy Trails
KT Did

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home