Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Web designer will kill me

This is just one of those days. I went in and updated some things on the web and I seem to have lost the Pledge page. Not a good thing! Let me know if you try before it's back up and can't get in.
But hey - Breaking News! The Harley-Davidson of Seattle is going all out and planning an incredible send off for me on Saturday the 10th. Just goes to show you how much your local Harley dealer cares. I am so grateful for their support and their way over the top help.

I'll be stopping at the Harley in Kalispell on the 13th, and Missoula (Montana both) on the 14th. I hope to hit as many dealerships on the way so people can find me and come say hi. Your comments and support are very uplifting. I have heard from some pretty wonderful and courageous women!

When you start something - don't be afraid to ask for help - you'll find that most people are great and will do what they can for you. Good lesson!

Lets help those with less than us always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home