Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Friday, May 12, 2006

My First Blog

Hello World! Testing my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin's Ride said...

Hi Debbie
Wow - my first blog comment! I just set this up yesterday, so don't worry about the traffic. I'm also just finishing up the sponsor and pledge pages, to make it easier and even anonymous if peopled don't want to give out all of the personal info. Please help and tell everyone you know to pledge even a dollar. I will let you know when I will be in Maryland, as it stands it will be mid July I think. Do you have a web site for your chapter? I send out my mass info to press and potential sponsors this week - here's hoping for lots of support

11:42 AM  
Blogger Robin's Ride said...

Thank you! You know who you are. Two men and a lady, Sunday afternoon at Romeo's Tavern in Bremerton, WA. You gave me my first cash contribution. I will frame it, but don't worry, I will get another $5 to take it's place for the ride's fund :-)You just helped make my dream come true and that's what it's all about - helping others and fulfilling dreams!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home