Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Checking My Updated Blog

Hi and let me know if you are still out there. I have updated my blog so if you can, please send me a comment to let me know it's working ok.

I would like all who read this blog to please go to my home page at www.robinsrideforwomen.com and use either - or both - of the links on the right hand side of the page to contact and send help to the New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program, or Grounds for Health - another great women's charity.

Tell them Robin says Hi!

AUCTION ITEMS!
I have just been able to sell one of the items left from the auction. It was a wonderful espresso machine from Vaneli's Espresso Machines. It was a $700 value that went for $300 plus shipping. There are some great deals! Take a look at the list on the "Sponsor List" page on my site and see if there is something you might like. There is still a single shot Kuerig coffee maker from Green Mountain Coffee; a great t-shirt, candle gift set from Minstrel Cycles; some great light fixtures from Idaho Wood and much more. Just let me know and I'll tell you if it still exists. I would make my site a live auction, but I just can't afford to. This will work though - just contact me.

Hope you are all well. I'm working on my house and dreaming of the new riding season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home