Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Friday, December 15, 2006

Harley Davidson of Seattle in Lynnwood, WA - is hosting the Robin's Ride for Women Charity Auction!

Hi all - and to the people who still have power here in the greater Seattle area. Boy what a heck of a storm! I hope you are all well.

Tomorrow is the big day! H-D of Seattle in Lynnwood, WA is hosting my charity auction. I am in the middle of finishing 31 large gift baskets full of tons of wonderful goodies donated by the great companies in the coffee industry that attended Coffee Fest Seattle. They are overflowing and I still have more items that will just have to go out without baskets. The place I would get more baskets from is out of power. But hey, goodies are goodies no matter how they are packaged.

I hope to see many people - so many we run out of snacks! Don't worry - if we do I'll run to the store :-)

See you tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robin,

I've been following your adventures and glad you made it home safe and sound. You did great!! Hope the auction went well too.

Love, your cuz in Juneau!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Robin's Ride said...

Hi Cuz!
Please e-mail me so we can chat - you can reach me at robin@robinsrideforwomen.com
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
Hope you check back and see this.
Happy New Year!
Hugs

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home