Robin's Ride For Women, Overcoming the Fear of Life and Helmet Hair

Please Help.Pledge now. Even $1 counts for New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity's Women Build Program and Grounds for Health. I rode my motorcycle alone across 44 states and parts of Canada through 20,226 incredible miles in 4-months 4-days. My site: www.robinsrideforwomen.com This trip is about following your dreams. SEE A VIDEO ABOUT MY RIDE on www.womenridersnow.com streaming video: http://www.womenridersnow.com//PublicFiles/DepartmentViewer.asp?DepartmentID=44

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays!



Hello My Friends,

I hope you are all having a very happy holiday season. No matter how you celebrate, the best to you and yours!

Make a new year's resolution to find one thing you have always wanted to d and then just do it. It doesn't have to be large, it's all about starting a chain of positive events in your life. One leads to another, leads to another and on and on.

Follow Your Dreams! Lets see what 2007 will bring - lots of adventure I bet :-)

Keep those cards and letters coming. I miss hearing from you and I know you're out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Hi Robin!! Hope you had a great Christmas AND a really great Auction Day!

Happy New Year to you and yours and hope your rides this year are as great as '06 brought you and many you rode for!
Love Ya
Kathy
www.ktdid.net

5:19 PM  
Blogger Robin's Ride said...

Hi Kt did

Check out my next blog which explains the auction some. Good to hear from you.

I'm thinking of what to do next. Let me know if you think of something interesting :-)

Happy New Years!
Love ya back
Robin

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home